Terms And Conditions
- The Responsibility of Sabeel Travels, acts as agents and protector for the passengers’ rights in making arrangements for the airlines, hotels, buses, or any service in connection with the tour and assumes no liability whatsoever for injury, damage, loss, luggage, accidents, delay irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason or defect, though the acts of GOD, dangerous incidents in the air, sea, land, fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities de jure or de facto, wars, whether declared or not, hostilities, civil disturbances, strikes, riots theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, or from any loss or damage resulting from improper passports, visas, or other documents.
- Sabeel Travels shall not be liable or responsible for any inconvenience, loss, damage or injury arising in connection with such service.
- Sabeel Travels shall not be responsible for the failure to follow instructions, including but not limited to check-in and delay, loss of luggage or personal belongings (Medicine). It is the responsibility of the airline to determine exactly what procedure will be followed.
- The policy chosen by that carrier shall be based on their procedure and shall not be the responsibility of Sabeel Travels and its affiliates. They will also not be responsible for any person (s) missing and part of the program due to his negligence or delay or absenteeism for any time during the tour and will not be responsible for any additional expenses for the participant to rejoin the tour. Moreover, no charges or upgrades in the program chosen will be the honoured after departure as well as no refund will be given for any services rendered not utilized.
- Full payments must be made for Hajj or Umrah bookings at least one month before departure date.
- Dates shown in this website are subject to airline confirmation.
- Prices subject to increase without prior notice due to full surcharge and exchange rate changes.
- We do not accept liability for any changes that occur through reasons beyond our control, such as legislation changes in any embassy obtaining visa, , flight cancellations or conditions , weather problems,
- Although we endeavour to ensure all information in this website is correct and up to date, we offer no guarantee of this. Please contact us to verify details before making any decisions. We will not be responsible for any losses incurred as a result of errors in the website.
- We do not accept any association with, or links to our website, without specific written consent from ourselves. We reserve the right to withdraw this consent if we feel an association has been made inappropriately or incoherent with company policies.
- We are not responsible for any information or content provided by third parties that are linked to our website.
- All fares are subject to seat availability.
- Deposits will secure the booking until airline time limit but not the fare.
- You are responsible for checking spellings of names as per passport & making sure Passports are valid for more then 6 Months from the date of travel for flight booking & umrah visa..
- Visa, transit visa, relevant travel documents & vaccinations required are passengers’ own responsibility & should check them before submitting them.
- It is a strict condition of your booking that you comply with the aboveand that all flight details on your ticket are checked.
- All travellers must have adequate insurance.
- Tickets once issued are non-changeable and non-refundable.
- Requests are not guaranteed and subject to airline regulations.
- Any changes after booking will incur administration fees.
- Please call up airlines before departure to reconfirm your flight.
- Please check-in at least 3 hours before departure.
- Most credit cards attract 2.5 % surcharge. Amex cards attract 3.5% surcharge.
- For USA, online completion of Electronic System for Travel Authorisation (ESTA)
- is now mandatory for all Visa Waiver Programme travellers at:https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/esta.html
- The minimum stay in Saudi Arabia is five days. The maximum stay is 28 days. Overstay will result in financial penalties up to a minimum of £500 per person. Sabeel Travel has the right to take any legal steps to recover any financial loss that may occur.
- Al Aqsa packages are non refundable if entry is denied by Israeli authorities at airport or border, also packages non refundable due to cancellation or unable to go.
- Any package cancelled 1 month before travel date is non refundable.
These terms and condition clearly define our responsibilty and your other concer about tour policies.
For detail of these packages contact us through email email@example.com or call at 0121 558 5947.
Revised at 11/05/2017
*T & C can be revised at any moment without prior consent. Please look at our website for the latest revised version.