Departure: Oct 25-30 2022
Duration: 6 Days
Prices Excluding Flights: ( Please Contact us for flights Approximately around £325-350)
£795 Per person ( Quad Sharing)
£825 Per Person (Triple Sharing)
£850 Per Person ( Double Sharing)
Hashimi Hotel with Breakfast & Dinner
Direct Flights Wizz Air from Luton
Guided Tours with Shaykh Saleh
Al Aqsa Tour itinerary:
Day 1: Meet at Airport /Go through Security. (everyone to go through security and meet at the Prayer Room Arrive 3 hrs before departure) After Landing we all go together to security. After Security (could take 4-6hrs) Transfer to Hotel /Check-in to Hotel, Have Dinner and Rest. Breakfast & Dinner Provided at the Hotel (Check Reception for timing)
Day 2: Al Aqsa Compound Tour of Dome of the Rock / Qibli Masjid / Marwani Masjid/ Old Aqsa & Buraq Masjid.
Day 3: Bus Tour 9:00am- 8pm Guided bus Tour of Islamic History Sites with Shaykh Saleh Visit Mount Olives /Mount Mukabbir/ Maqaam/ Masjid Khalil Hebron/ Maqaam Nabi Musa / Dead Sea / Bethlem – Drive through only /Jericho / Maqaam Nabi Yunus (subject to change without prior notice/ according to guide, some places might have to be missed out if roads are closed etc ).
Day 4: Friday Prayers in Aqsa Mosque (11-11:30 Leave hotel latest) Walking tour of old city Including Masjid Omar (ra) / Khanqah Salahuddin / Muslim Quarter/ Jewish Quarter/ Christian Quarter/ Church of Holy Sepulchre & Tomb of David ( Jewish Site).
Day 5 : Visit Buraaq mosque and museum between 10.30am and 12pm (individually/ Guide will show you also will visit Sahabah Graves & Muslim Cemetery After Asr. Rest of the Day Free for Shopping & Individual worship in Aqsa.
Day 6: Check out Luggage from rooms by 10.30am (Luggage to be stored in reception) Free till departure for airport.
Important Notes: Please follow all guidelines & ensure that you remain with the group at all times, especially during travel and collective activities.
- The group will be following a tight schedule so please adhere to all timings and remain punctual.
- Please ensure that you do not hold up anyone else, or become the cause of any delays or missed transport.
- Please also be mindful of your fellow travellers and their luggage at all stages of the journey ensuring that no one is left behind or without assistance. Women & the elderly should always be given preference, while the men should assist the whole group with luggage, arrangements and other tasks.
- Please remain patient and understanding throughout the journey as there will be inevitable delays especially during immigration & customs, hotel check- ins, and the arrangement of visits and transport.
- Money Exchange close to the hotel
- Keep your passport with you at all times/ staple your visa to your passport.
- Do not mix with strangers and keep safe all the time and keep together.
- Do not exchange numbers with locals and stick with group all the time.
- Do not break the laws of the country you are visiting.
- Breakfast and dinner provided by Hotel /check exact timing in reception.
* Note this is provisional itinerary and could be subject to change.
Requirements: The applicant must have a British passport with a validity of at least six (6) months from the date of travel. PCR tests if required, Travel Insurance covering Covid.
Sabeel Travels is not responsible if entry is denied by Israeli Authorities at Airport.
Please Contact 07915146853 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to Book.