Feb Half Term Aqsa Tour
Departure: Feb 22
Return: Feb 27
Duration: 6 Days
£475 Per person ( Excuding Flights)
Hashimi Hotel with Breakfast & Dinner
Guided Tours with Shaykh Saleh
Al Aqsa Tour itinerary:
Day 1: Meet at Airport /Go through Security. (everyone to go through security and meet at the Prayer Room Arrive 3 hrs before departure) After Landing we all go together to security. After Security (could take 4-6hrs) Transfer to Hotel /Check-in to Hotel, Have Dinner and Rest. Breakfast & Dinner Provided at the Hotel (Check Reception for timing)
Day 2: Al Aqsa Compound Tour of Dome of the Rock / Qibli Masjid / Marwani Masjid/ Old Aqsa & Buraq Masjid if open.
Day 3: Bus Tour 9:00am- 8pm Guided bus Tour of Islamic History Sites with Shaykh Saleh Visit Mount Olives /Mount Mukabbir/ Maqaam/ Masjid Khalil Hebron/ Maqaam Nabi Musa / Dead Sea / Bethlem – Drive through only /Jericho / Maqaam Nabi Yunus (subject to change without prior notice/ according to guide, some places might have to be missed out if roads are closed etc ).
Day 4: Friday Prayers in Aqsa Mosque (11-11:30 Leave hotel latest) Walking tour of old city Including Masjid Omar (ra) / Khanqah Salahuddin / Muslim Quarter/ Jewish Quarter/ Christian Quarter/ Church of Holy Sepulchre & Tomb of David ( Jewish Site).
Day 5 : Visit Buraaq mosque and museum between 10.30am and 12pm (individually/ Guide will show you. also will visit Sahabah Graves & Muslim Cemetery After Asr. Rest of the Day Free for Shopping & Individual worship in Aqsa.
Day 6: Check out Luggage from rooms by 10.30am (Luggage to be stored in reception) Free till departure for airport.
Important Notes: Please follow all guidelines & ensure that you remain with the group at all times, especially during travel and collective activities.
- The group will be following a tight schedule so please adhere to all timings and remain punctual.
- Please ensure that you do not hold up anyone else, or become the cause of any delays or missed transport.
- Please also be mindful of your fellow travellers and their luggage at all stages of the journey ensuring that no one is left behind or without assistance. Women & the elderly should always be given preference, while the men should assist the whole group with luggage, arrangements and other tasks.
- Please remain patient and understanding throughout the journey as there will be inevitable delays especially during immigration & customs, hotel check- ins, and the arrangement of visits and transport.
- Money Exchange close to the hotel
- Keep your passport with you at all times/ staple your visa to your passport.
- Do not mix with strangers and keep safe all the time and keep together.
- Do not exchange numbers with locals and stick with group all the time.
- Do not break the laws of the country you are visiting.
- Breakfast and dinner provided by Hotel /check exact timing in reception.
* Note this is provisional itinerary and could be subject to change.
Requirements: The applicant must have a British passport with a validity of at least six (6) months from the date of travel. Double vaccinated & also have travel insurance with covid cover.
Sabeel Travels is not responsible if entry is denied by Israeli Authorities at Airport.
Excluding: Flights, Travel Insurance.
Please Contact 07915146853 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to Book.