Masjid Al Aqsa Tour Jul/Aug 2019
Departure 28th July to August 4th 2019
Duration: 8 Days
£895,00 per person ( Quad Sharing)
£925.00 Per Person (Triple Sharing)
£940.00 Per Person ( Double Sharing)
Return Pegasus airlines flight from London Stansted
Half Board Hashimi Hotel
Lessons with Mufti Liaquat Zaman
Al Aqsa Tour itinerary:
Sun July 28th:
Flight PC 1174 00:30 Arrive 06:25 Istanbul
Flight PC 795 07:45 Arrive 09:55 Tel Aviv
Please arrive around 3 hours before departure time, all meet at airport unless you travelling from Birmingham.
July 28th: Arrive 09:55 local time Tel Aviv airport
14:00-16:00: Check in Hashimi Hotel Dinner & Breakfast included.
Monday July 29th: Salah in Masjid Al Aqsa & lessons with Mufti Liaquat after Fajr & Maghrib.
Tuesday July 30th: Tour of Masjid Al Aqsa Compound: Dome of the Rock, Qibli Masjid, Marwani Masjid, Old Aqsa & Buraq Masjid.
Wednesday July 31st: Full Day Bus Tour:Mount Mukkabir,Hebron Maqam of Hazrat Ibrahim (as) & his Family, Jerico, Maqam of Nabi Musa (as) & Nabi Yunas (as), Mount Olive & other sites.
Thursday Aug 1st: Tour of old city, Masjid Umar (ra), Masjid Salahuddin & The Church of the Holy Sepulchre .
Friday 2nd Aug: Jumuah & Visit to the Graves of Sahabah (ra).
Saturday 3rd Aug: Free Day
Sunday Aug 4th: Check out from Hotel 10:30 am
Leave for airport 12:30pm
Flight Details:04/08/2019 Sun PC784 Tel Aviv – Istanbul 16:15–18:30
04/08/2019 Sun PC1173 Istanbul – London 21:45 23:45
Arrival London 23:45
* Breakfast at Hotel from 7-9am
*Dinner after Esha.
* Important Notes :
1. Please follow all guidelines & ensure that you remain with the group at all
times, especially during travel and collective activities.
2. The group will be following a tight schedule so please adhere to all timings
and remain punctual.
3. Please ensure that you do not hold up anyone else, or become the cause of
any delays or missed transport.
4. Please also be mindful of your fellow travellers and their luggage at all stages
of the journey ensuring that no
One is left behind or without assistance.
5. Women & the elderly should always be given preference, while the men
should assist the whole group with luggage, arrangements and other
6. Please remain patient and understanding throughout the journey as there
will be inevitable delays especially during immigration & customs, hotel check-
ins, and the arrangement of visits and transport.
7. Details of the precise timing of ziyarah & lessons with Mufti Liaquat will be finalised later.
* Note this is provisional itinerary and could be subject to change.
The applicant must have a British passport with a validity of at least six (6) months from the date of travel.
* Luggage Allowance is 20 kg
Sabeel Travels is not responsible if entry is denied by Israeli Authorities at Airport.