Masjid Aqsa Trip Schedule
Day 1 ______________________________________________________________
– Meet at Luton Airport /Go through Security / be at airport 2-3 hrs before departure (everyone to
go through security and meet at the Prayer Room)
– After Landing we all go together to security. After Security (could take 3-6hrs) – Transport will be waiting
to transfer you to Jerusalem (60 Mins) –
– Transfer to Hotel /Check-in to Hotel, Have Dinner and Rest –
– Hotel Details : Hashimi Hotel
– Breakfast & Dinner Provided at the Hotel (Check Reception for timing)
Day 2 _____________________ ___________________________________
– Fajar in Aqsa /Breakfast 7-9am in Hotel
– Guided Tour of Al Aqsa Compound which includes Dome of the Rock, Qibli Masjid, Marwani Masjid & Old
Aqsa. Time will be informed in the WhatsApp group.
Day 3 ____________________________________________________________
– 9..00am- 8pm Guided bus Tour of Islamic History Sites with Guide from Hotel (be ready in Reception at
– Mount Olives /Mount Mukabbir/ Masjid Khalil,Hebron/ Maqaam Nabi Musa / Dead Sea / Bethlem – Drive
through only /Jericho / Maqaam Nabi Yunus (subject to change without prior notice/ according to guide,
some places might have to be missed out if roads are closed etc )
– Dinner at Hotel / Rest
Day 4- _Friday_Jumah_______________________________________________________________
– Fajar in Aqsa Mosque (optional /go individually or pair up with other group members)
– Breakfast 7-9am in Hotel
– Friday Prayers in Aqsa Mosque (11.00am Leave hotel latest)
– Free Time for Lunch (not included, lots of restaurants next to hotel)
– After Asr Walking tour of old city, Jewish Quarter, Christian Quarter, Masjid Omar, Holy Sepulchre Church
& Khanqah Salahuddin.
– Dinner in Hotel After Isha
Day 5 _____________________________________________________________
– Check out Luggage from rooms by 10.30am (Luggage to be stored in reception) will leave for Airport 4hrs before departure.
– Free day till we leave for airport.
– Visit Buraaq mosque and museum between 10.30am and 12pm (individually/ Guide will show you
* Provisional itinerary could be subject to change.
– Money Exchange close to the hotel
– Keep your passport with you at all times/ staple your visa to your passport.
– Do not mix with strangers and keep safe all the time and keep together.
– Do not exchange numbers with locals and stick with group all the time.
– Do not break the laws of the country you are visiting
– Breakfast and dinner provided by Hotel /check exact timing in reception.
– This is an educational/spiritual journey Visiting Al-Aqsa Complex and Jerusalem
- 4 Nights with Breakfast & Dinner Hashimi Hotel
- Full Transfers
- Guided Tours