Masjid Al Aqsa Tour Feb 15-21 2021
Masjid Al Aqsa Tour 2021
Departure: 15th February
Return: 21st February
Duration: 6 Nights
£895 per person ( Quad Sharing)
£925 Per Person (Triple Sharing)
£950 Per Person ( Double Sharing)
Price includes: Return Flights with Virgin Atlantic
Half Board Hashimi Hotel
Guided Tours with Shaykh Saleh
Al Aqsa Tour itinerary:
Day 1: Please arrive around 3 hours before departure time, all meet at airport unless you travelling from Birmingham, After Immigration Check in Hashimi Hotel.
Day 2: Salah in Masjid Al Aqsa & Familiarise yourself with old city.
Day 3: Tour of Masjid Al Aqsa Compound: Dome of the Rock, Qibli Masjid, Marwani Masjid, Old Aqsa & Buraq Masjid.
Day 4: Full Day Bus Tour:Mount Mukkabir,Hebron Maqam of Hazrat Ibrahim (as) & his Family, Jerico, Maqam of Nabi Musa (as) & Nabi Yunas (as), Mount Olive & other sites.
Day 5: Jumuah Salah in Aqsa & old city Tour.
Day 6: Free Day for shopping or spend your time in Masjid Al Aqsa
Day 7: Check out from Hotel & leave for |Airport.
* Important Notes :
* Breakfast at Hotel from 7-9am
*Dinner after Esha.
1. Please follow all guidelines & ensure that you remain with the group at all
times, especially during travel and collective activities.
2. The group will be following a tight schedule so please adhere to all timings
and remain punctual.
3. Please ensure that you do not hold up anyone else, or become the cause of
any delays or missed transport.
4. Please also be mindful of your fellow travellers and their luggage at all stages
of the journey ensuring that no
One is left behind or without assistance.
5. Women & the elderly should always be given preference, while the men
should assist the whole group with luggage, arrangements and other
6. Please remain patient and understanding throughout the journey as there
will be inevitable delays especially during immigration & customs, hotel check-
ins, and the arrangement of visits and transport.
7. Details of the precise timing of ziyarah will be finalised later.
* Note this is provisional itinerary and could be subject to change.
The applicant must have a British passport with a validity of at least six (6) months from the date of travel.
* Luggage Allowance is 23 kg
Sabeel Travels is not responsible if entry is denied by Israeli Authorities at Airport.