£695 per person Excluding Flights Book early around £200 direct.
Flight Details Departure Feb 19: LGW- AQJ- 09:05- 16:35 EasyJet Also Flights from Manchester Feb 18-25 available upon request.
Flights Return Feb 26: AQJ-LGW – 17:25-21:25 EasyJet ( Excluding Direct Flights from Gatwick EasyJet Book Early Under £200)
Jordan Tour Itinerary :
Day (1): Arrival King Hussein Airport –Aqaba
Day (2): Aqaba – Panoramic Aqaba City tour– Ayla – Wadi Rum 4X4 (2 Hours ) – Petra
Day (3): Petra visit
Day (4): Petra –Ma’an–Maqamat visit– Kerak Castle–Amman
After Breakfast, we will head to north of the city of Ma’an is a mountain named Jabal Al- Ashaari, where a shrine for Abu Musa Al-Ashaari is located. After visit, transfer to Mutah site, visit Zaid Bin Al-Hareth, Abdullah Bin Rawahah, Jaafar Bin Abi Taleb, visit Kerak castle, Amman hotel for dinner.
Day (5): Amman–Cave of the Sleepers – Blessed tree –Bilal Bin Rabah Shrine –Amman
Day (6): Amman–Amman City tour-Maqamat Jordan Valley–Amman
After breakfast, we will be visiting three mosques. Al Hussaini Mosque in old Down Town. King Abduallah Mosque in Al Abdali and King Hussain Mosque (KHM) in Dabuq. Each mosque has a unique architecture, story and an interfaith topic. After Amman City tour.
We head to the Jordan Valley, to the tomb of Abu Ubaida Amer bin Al-Jarrah, a relative of Prophet Mohammad (saw) commander of the Northern Muslim Army, and one of the Blessed Ten, to whom Mohammad promised paradise. We visit also the tomb of Moath bin Jabal, who compiled the Holy Quran during the life of Prophet Mohammad, and the tomb of Dear bin Al Azwar. After tour ends, transfer back to your hotel in Amman.
Day (7): Amman–Nabi Shuhaib–Yousha–Dead Sea (Swim & Lunch)–Mt. Nebo-Amman
Day (8): Amman– Departure Aqaba Airport
* 7 Nights on Half board accommodation in hotels.
* Transfers by modern tourist bus.
* English-speaking guide during all visits.
* Entry visa to Jordan.
* 7 Lunches in local restaurants ( day 2-day 8)
* 2- hour 4×4 vehicle tour of Wadi Rum.
* Entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the program.
* Excluding Flights
* Drinks. Meals other than mentioned in the itinerary.
* Extras and any personal expenses & tips
* Personal insurance (theft, illness, loss, personal injury, etc)
* Any additional services not mentioned in the the sites mentioned in the program.
* Departure & Return PCR tests if required.
* Travel Insurance
Requirements: 6 Months or more validity on Passport.
For Details Call: 0121 558 5947 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org